Tuesday, March 19, 2013

https://www.facebook.com/pages/US-Army-Recruiting-Station-Melrose-Park-IL/185364446154 Please click link LIKE and SHARE in support of our Soldiers! · I am an American Soldier. · I am a Warrior and a member of a team. · I serve the People, of the United States of America. · I will always place my mission first. · I will never accept defeat. · I will never quit. · I will never leave a fallen comrade. · I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior, tasks and drills. · I always maintain my arms, my equipment and myself. · I am an expert and I am a professional. · I stand ready to deploy, engage and destroy the enemies of the United States of America in close combat. · I am a guardian of FREEDOM, and the American way of life. · I AM AN AMERICAN SOLDIER (PATRIOT)

No comments:

Post a Comment